Wednesday, March 18, 2009
I am 21!?!?!
Wow. I am just getting time to write anything! Truth be told, I haven't been able to get to my printer because my room is way too messy! That is how I transfer photos to my computer. My room is still trashed, but I can now get to my printer! Spring Break was awesome for the simple fact that I didn't have school! I ended up going to some Smithfield Stake activity for the older singles to accompany Deanna Lindley. McKenna also sang, but she accompanied herself. It felt so good to be able to play the piano again. It has been a long time since I have had time to play and this gave me the perfect reason not to stop. Last week I took McKenna shopping for fabric for a skirt for her birthday, she picked out really cute fabric. I will post a picture once I give it to her and take a picture of it on her! Saturday was my birthday! I can't really believe that I am 21, I just don't know what has happened to the time since I graduated high school, but maybe I have been too busy with school to notice! The family went to the Coppermill for lunch and then I went out to Smithfield. My parents got me a rotary cutter, mat, and ruler for my birthday! Chelsea was really sweet and got me a couple of movies: "Nanny Diaries" and "The Family Stone".
We had pizzookies and watched "The City of Ember". I went to the Summit Creek Branch again with Chelsea on Sunday. I want to move back home just so that I can go to that ward! It really is awesome. Then Heather, Chelsea, and I went to hear dad speak in another ward. He did a really good job. We went back to school on Monday, I get a week off of sewing class since I am ahead with my skirt. It is done!
I really like it! My roommates are back this week! Meredee gave me "Pillow Talk" and "Move Over Darling", both with Doris Day. They are hilarious. Anna is getting me a pattern and fabric. I wonder if I am obsessed with sewing??? I like it and I guess it is a productive thing to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like a great b-day. I love that basket. Yeah, you are getting so old - you will need to start reminising about the good ole days!
And great job on the skirt. That is super cute.
Holy Cow! Clean up your room:) I just had to say that. I very rarely get to tell you to CLEAN something!
Post a Comment