Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's been a while since I posted, and this is why....

I have been nannying for the last month. A friend of mine had a little girl on January 2nd and she is the usual babysitter for 2 little boys. To give her time off with her baby, I took the boys for her. It turned out to be a good thing because her 2 week old ended up in Primary Childrens with RSV. She is doing well and is home now, but I still have the boys. One is 3 years old and the other is 8 months. Every day is an adventure with them, some go smoothly and others not so much! I have been able to get a few little projects done while I have been hanging out at their house everyday. In fact, I made a blanket for this friend's little girl. This last weekend Heather, Meredee, and I took McKenna prom dress shopping since my mom has been sick. She picked one out and I picked it up for her yesterday. She is so excited and I will try to get pictures to put up!

3 comments:

The Hoyt Crew said...

Awsome She will love it!!

Deanna said...

I do love the blanket. Thank you soooo much. You are so talented it amazes me.

Wendy and Chase said...

Shanae this blanket is sooo cute! If I ever have a baby girl, will you make me one of these :)??? Or at least teach me how to do it? I definitely did not get any of my mother's sewing genes- they all went to Ginger, unfortunately :(