Monday, November 21, 2011

Grateful #21

I am grateful for great co-workers! I get to share an office with my good friend, Nyla. We have a great time and it is so enjoyable to get to work with her! Another of my co-workers is a big supporter of my CutesieBee shop as he and his wife are expecting their first girl in December! I really work with some great people and get to also work with my dad, uncles, grandpa, and cousins.
I am also grateful for Chase. Today I came home from work to get some pacifier clips ready to ship out and he helped me count out beads and was my extra set of hands. He didn't even whine about it! Then I took him to Shopko so he could get some new shoes, he is a lot like me: LOVES SHOES. He picked out some great ones! I really have an awesome brother!

No comments: