Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Hair

For years I have been bouncing from one hair style to another since I obviously don't like one given hairstyle for very long. With my health problems, finding a hair style that is easy to maintain that still looks good is hard. I found a style and I have had it for about a year now and I love it, {you may not know that since I rarely style it}. On Sunday McKenna uploaded a picture of me to a website and started putting celebrity hairstyles on me. I don't like the blonde, but I do like the cuts, which kind of surprised me since I usually go for a longer do. McKenna really loves the ombre color look on me. What do you think?





1 comment:

Kaela said...

So fun to see the different hairstyles- I always like trying different things too! I love that last ombre look too- the trick in Cache Valley is finding someone that knows how to do it:) I love your hair the way it is right now though too. You look great in all the hairstyles really- good luck deciding if you want change things up in the hair dept!!