I like to think back on my year to all the things that I experienced, learned and so on. Here is what I came up with for 2014.
Was my biggest year so far with CutesieBee.
I accepted a new calling in Primary, as the chorister...
I accepted a new calling in Primary, as the chorister...
I had the opportunity to do a lot more custom orders for my shop!
I went on my longest trip alone, I flew to Arizona to see my friend, Heather and to meet my newest nephew, Carter!
I went on my first date in over 5 years and it was a fun one!
I signed up to be a Heritage Makers consultant after doing my own projects for a few months and loving them!
I lost a dear friend in April, this was a new and trying experience for me.
I hit 26 years old and that is what I believe is when you are really an adult if you aren't married. Yep, I had to get on my own health insurance. Yuck!
I managed a pretty moderate year as far as health issues go.
I started a newish job at Embroidery Central. I will be doing the bookkeeping.
Found out that we are getting another addition to the family in 2015, another nephew!
Had tons of fun playing with Carson who is growing up so fast and has such a fun, sweet personality!
I went to Time Out For Women with my mom and sisters.
I'm sure that there is a lot more, but then I have some great things to look forward to in 2015:
Learning and growing in my new calling.
Going to visit one of my best friends, Heather, in Arizona.
Going to visit one of my best friends, Kayla, in St. George.
Getting another nephew in May.
On to another full year!
No comments:
Post a Comment