I don't know why but the whole idea of a bucket list has been on my mind. You know things you want to do or places you want to visit before you die. I've never thought too much about it before. As I thought about it, there were some things that I would love to do. I guess this is more of a wishlist for me.
- Go to Australia & New Zealand
- Be debt free
- Visit Europe, especially England, Scotland, Denmark, Italy & Greece
- Fall in love
- Get married
- Be a mother
- Learn American Sign Language
- Own and create my dream home
- Meet Zachary Levi
- Make a difference in someone's life
- See the Northern Lights
- Go on a road trip across USA
- Go to Universal Studios
- Go to Disneyland & Disney World
- Visit Harry Potter World in Europe
- Learn Oragami
- Fly First Class (possibly when I visit all the places I want to see!)
- Visit a Castle
- Go on a cruise
- Create a source of passive income
- Get paid to travel
- Be an extra in a movie or TV show
- Become a millionaire
- Experience zero gravity
1 comment:
Great list!
Post a Comment