Saturday, March 25, 2017

29th Birthday

I am beginning to feel old! I had my 29th birthday. I really though that the day I got kicked out the young single adult bracket (you know 18-30) would never come or I wouldn't even be single by the time it did. Haha, nope didn't happen like I thought!

Nyla brought me a little cake and cupcakes for my co-workers. I love pie and the only thing that sucks about wanting pie for your birthday, is when your birthday falls on Pi day and everyone is getting some too. I did manage to get some after standing in line for quite a while. When I came home, Carson & Cody spied the chocolate cake and wanted some. After Carson practically inhaled his piece, he told me "That cake is really good. It was nice of Nyla to get it for you, but why did she get such a small one?"
Dad & Chase were on a trip the week of my birthday, so Mom, McKenna and I just had dinner and pie and relaxed. Birthdays aren't quite as big of a deal when you get older! Mckenna did bring me flowers, a balloon and Snowball from "The Secret Life of Pets". She handed it to me and said that when she saw it, it reminded her of me. Yes I'm probably a little too much like this sadistic bunny, but I find it hilarious!
Favorite Snowball quotes: (I figure it goes with this post right!?!)

"I feel heroic! And handsome! I'm a little wet, but I still look good. I look good."

"You chose your side and now you're gonna burn!"

"Who are we?!, we ARE THE FLUSHED PETS, thrown away by our owners and now we are out for revenge! It's like a club, but with biting and scratching!"

No comments: