Kenna, Chase & I went to Disneyland for the first time last week! It was so much fun!!! We drove there and back, which headed there sucked, thanks to traffic. We got to do 3 days in the parks and because we stayed so close, we could just walk over to the park! We got about 11 miles a day!
When Kenna & I went to Disney World, we weren't able to go on Splash Mountain because it was closed for refurbishment. It looked like we would miss out on Splash Mountain again in Disneyland, but we didn't! We rode Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Haunted Mansion, Indiana Jones Adventure, Splash Mountain, Star Tours, Matterhorn Bobsleds, Space Mountain, Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout, Radiator Springs Racers, Grizzly River Run and Soarin'.
We met Darth Vader, Kylo Ren & Chewbacca (guess that is what happens when you go with a couple of star wars fans!)
We made our way through our Disneyland food bucket list and found some YUMMY treats! I think the Grey Stuff and Boysen Apple Freezes were most favorite, but the Mickey Beignets were really good too!
The week before we got there, they started the Pixar Play parade and Paint the Night Parades as part of their Pixar Fest. The night parade was AMAZING!
We had a blast and were sad to leave when our three days were over. I think it is safe to say that we have caught the Disney bug! Chase kept mentioning how he would love to bring Carson & Cody.






















No comments:
Post a Comment