Thursday, October 23, 2008
Happy Thursday!
Tonight I got to take Chase to his basketball game since my parents were both fulfilling their church callings! The boys played hard even though they did not win (in fact they were creamed!). Today was my roommate Azya's birthday so we had banana splits, gifts and sang happy birthday. Meredee was very animated and funny. We also invited Sky and Jason from next door to join us for ice cream.
Anna, Azya and Meredee! They got her books. Joe's Boys and Little Men. She was ecstatic!
Anna & Meredee woke Azya up and 12:01 am with silly string and balloons to wish her a happy birthday. I think that she had a great 19th birthday!
Jason is on the left and Sky is on the right! They only stopped by to wish her happy birthday and for Sky to have some ice cream. I think my hyper sugar high roommates were too much for them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
check out the shine off Sky's shirt! Looks like fun.
Post a Comment