Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hoping & Praying

Well I have now been in a massive war with my body for 8 months now. Multiple doctor visits and tests have resulted in absolutely NOTHING! The past 3 or so weeks have been the worst I have experienced in the last 8 months, and I am at the end of my rope! Something is definitely wrong, I am willing to put money on it. They have done bloodwork, put me on an antibiotic, probiotic, and another drug (which helped for a month or so, not so much anymore). I need the doctors to find what is wrong so that there can be some game plan as how to proceed with my life. Last Wednesday I had an endoscopy and if I hadn't been so drugged, I would have bawled when they told me that they didn't find anything wrong. Tomorrow I am having a colonoscopy and am hoping and praying that they find something wrong! I know it is not ideal to want something to be wrong, but I am at that point. Once they find out what is wrong, we can address how to fix it. Grandpa Andersen came over and helped my dad give me a blessing, it was comforting to receive, but I am still desperately wishing this can be over.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

My thoughts and prayers will be with you. I hope you are able to find some answers and begin to feel better!