Sunday, April 3, 2011

A splurge and my guy

So I totally splurged for my birthday! I got a YUDU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For anyone who doesn't know what it is, it is a personal screen printer. This has come in handy while I have been making my own labels for my shop and yesterday I did a couple of shirts. I will try to put up some pics of them. It was 50% off and is way easy to use. The other great thing: You can use your Michaels coupons on them!!!!

My parents, Chase and the dog went out of town for the weekend. I was able to get SO MUCH done without any interruptions. I put up a bunch new stuff on etsy, screen printed my shirts, did my laundry, cleaned my room {but it needs to be redone since it is small and if I get a couple of things out, it is all undone!} cleaned the kitchen, made brownies, and preshrunk fabric for carseat covers I am making for Kenna {her friends are having babies}. I will definitely try to put up pics of those since the fabric she chose is way cute! I was busy being productive and I got a text from my friend. She asked if I could watch her adorable baby! He and I are tight! Of course I said yes and they brought him over to me.

He crawls like a pro, can talk your ear off, has decided that it is time for him to try to walk and stand, and gives you hugs and kisses! We had a ton of fun playing with toys, rearranging my DVD shelf, chatting and looking at his reflection in the glass of the entertainment center.
So this is the movie he wanted to watch?

No comments: