Saturday, November 29, 2014

Thanksgiving

It is amazing that Thanksgiving came and went pretty quick! This year we had the whole family as it was Chelsea and Connor's year to spend with our family. We had a nice meal at home. Poor Carson had been very sick the day before and was still trying to bounce back from that so his emotions were all over the place. It was still nice to have him there. In the evening, he decided that we should set up the Christmas tree, so he roped McKenna and I into getting it out and helping him. He handed McKenna branches to put on the tree and decorated it. He is so excited for Christmas this year! I think it is awesome!
Today we are heading North to see Grandpa "Bop". I haven't seen him in at least 4 years and I sure do miss him. Unfortunately we should have done this earlier, but his recent diagnosis of stage 4 cancer made this a bit more of a priority. I'm so excited to see him again and get to visit with him as well as spend some time with one of my favorite uncles and his family. While I was going through pictures of me growing up I came across this one that I felt was appropriate for today's post. It is my Grandpa and me when I was just a baby. I love this picture!


No comments: