Sunday, April 5, 2015

Memories

I am a memory keeper. That is just who I am. My General Conference weekend project was sorting through pictures and dating them, so on and I found some favorites.
My parents were just kids when they became parents!
Me & Chelsea 1989-90
My mom made a lot of my dresses including this one, thankfully she still has them, because I love them!
Every 4th of July, we would go to Aunt Lyn's in Hyrum for the parade and lunch. We loved playing with all of our cousins!
My mom and grandma made my princessy baptism dress and I loved it!
2 of my closest friends (well more like brothers) we grew up together and got to graduate from high school together and we still keep in touch.
My dad took my senior pictures and this was my favorite!
I had 2 of the best roommates in college. We became great friends and I am so blessed to know Meredee & Anna.
My best friend from high school, Heather and I were pretty much inseperable and we still would spend more time together if there weren't 765 miles between us.

2 comments: