Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

It is hard to believe it is already here, but it  is, it is Thanksgiving.

I'm so grateful that I get to enjoy a wonderful meal with family and friends this year. I'm also very grateful for those same family and friends and their part in my life. 

I'm grateful for a nephew who wants to do crafts and make things together. Yesterday while Cody napped, we made foam snowmen. Then we colored. Of course this page that I had been working on and was almost finished with, apparently needed some attention from a 3 year old. He showed it to me and said, I helped you, now it is done.




I really am very grateful for the friends and family who have influenced my life as well as the many experiences I have had throughout my life that have made me who I am.






No comments: