Saturday, November 14, 2015

Thankful Week #2

So I continued thinking about things I am grateful for during the past week. I am blessed with wonderful friends, who look out for me, but also let me look out for them. I was able to go out this week on a much needed girls' night. It is wonderful to be blessed with so many friends!
I'm so thankful that I have a car that is dependable. It is such a great feeling to be able to expect your car to start and get you where you are going.

I am thankful for the amazing technology that we have. I can discover new TV shows and movies while sitting at home, I can have an online shop, facetime, call and text with friends, get ideas for my primary calling, keep up with my friends lives and the news. It is such a blessing to have so many resources at the tip of your fingers.

I am very grateful for music and that I can hear and enjoy it. It truly lifts my spirits and fills my soul. I also love that there are so many different genres that we can all find something we like and that fits our current mood. My 'I want background noise to sing along to' is my Avicci station on Pandora. The music that truly fills up my soul is soundtrack scores and such. Some of my current favorites are: "Release Me" by Two Steps From Hell, "Hallelujah" by The Canadian Tenors and "Carol of the Bells" by Piano Guys.

I'm also thankful for my extended family support system. Last weekend, Jill and Whitney came down and we went to lunch. It is so great to see them and spend some time with them! 

No comments: