The middle of the week found us at Hollywood Studios.
As soon as we got there we saw the Star Wars March of the 1st Order.
McKenna and I LOVED the Rockin Roller Coaster with Aerosmith!
We relaxed and did some exploring before going on Star Tours. We also got to see the little kids that were Jedi in Training. They were adorable!
We found some lunch and then McKenna and I went the Hollywood Tower of Terror. I came off partially deaf due to her screaming! It was fun though!
We also met Donald & Daisy duck before leaving the park for the day. The boys loved seeing that we were meeting these guys!
So what experiences here did we have?
- Rocked out on a roller coaster with Aerosmith
-Flew through the galaxy with C3PO
-Participated in a race on Tatoine
-Joined a rebel alliance
-Had a rough landing on Nabu
-Survived the Hollywood Tower of Terror







No comments:
Post a Comment