We LOVE Red Robin. It is our family's favorite place to eat whenever we are in an area that has one, since we don't in Logan. :(
On Friday we went to the Megaplex at the Gateway and saw Tron in 3D on the IMAX! It was pretty awesome! Then we went to the Garden Restaurant at the Joseph Smith Memorial building and I was a grown up and ordered a grown up meal! I got their lasagne (which I like anyway) but this one had spinach, carmalized onions, and artichokes in it (this is the totally amazing part!). It was delicious!
Then we spent time looking at the lights on Temple Square and trying not to freeze to death! Us girls ended up at the visitor's center chattin with sister missionaires instead of being outside in the COLD!
It was a great trip and our last day in Salt Lake included a trip to IKEA which is my favorite store! I managed to get out of their only buying a rug and a pillow (with great restraint on my part). It was a fabulous New Years with the family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love the new blog update, background, picture and everything!
I love Red Robin! I heard that Ruby Tuesdays is out of business and I am hoping Red Robin takes it over :) A girl can hope...
Post a Comment