So this is way earlier that I did this last year, but I was thinking about it, so here it is before it flies out of my head. It could also be that I am grateful for these things to, which would be perfect timing for Thanksgiving!
Looking back on things I did or that happened to me in 2013, I decided that there were quite a few things that weren't "hard" or "bad".
- It was my shop's 2nd anniversary and the busiest year I have had so far!
- My awesome nephew turned 1 and I got to make the cake for his party!
- I taught Valiant 8 in primary and they became the primary pianist and played for my 1st primary program.
- Sold my first items to New Zealand, England, and Russia
- Attended my best friend, Heather's sealing
- Attended Chelsea's family's sealing
- Turned the big 25
- Had to figure out how to reduce stress after getting really sick
- Hosted my first Scentsy and Velata parties
- Finished scanning all of Chelsea's growing up pictures
- Took on more responsibility at Embroidery Central
- Spoke in Sacrament Meeting and actually spoke for 10-15 minutes!
- Sang a duet wit McKenna in our ward's Sacrament Meeting
- Helped my friend make a blessing dress
- Got a computer!
- Cut my hair short
- Got acrylic nails for the 1st time
- Did way more custom orders like contoured changing pad covers, open front carseat covers, and strip/patchwork blankets
- Started doing projects with ADORNit fabric
- Got to take Carson trick-or-treating
- The back window in my car shattered and I got to experience replacing that.
- My IBS got out of control and I had to better learn how to manage it which meant new drugs and no caffeine, chocolate, and milk
1 comment:
I am so bummed to know now that I missed out on your talk AND musical performance!!! I was so glad you shared your talk on here though. I loooved it- those were the days when Kelsie was brand new and I hardly made it to anything church related. Looks like you've had a pretty great year! I am excited for how well your shop is doing (and hope it isn't to stressful for you ;) ) Aaaand I hope next year is even better and your health magically fixes itself!
Post a Comment