One of Carson's new favorite Summer activities is to play in the swimming pool. This week we let him and he decided that I needed to be soaked too. He splashed me and dumped buckets of water on me until I was drenched, but we had a great time. The dog was so sad that we wouldn't let him get in the pool. Mom filled up a Rubbermaid with water, but he would bawl because he could only get half of himself into it, so we got him a plastic pool of his own.
This week ADORNit let me get some of their newest collection: Timberland Critters. I got right to work and this week was able to get 4 new carseat covers, 1 blanket, and 4 burp cloth sets done and up in the shop. I'm so excited for this new line of fabric and hope that people love it! When I was taking pictures, Carson would yell at me to take a picture of him and then let him see it on the back, so I had to keep doing that in order to get my pictures done.
2 comments:
Love those fabrics!!! The water play in the shade looks like the perfect solution to these hot summer days too!!
Oh yes, we should get together and let the kids splash each other!
Post a Comment