I was sick all week last week. SOOO not my week. I woke up Monday with a very sore throat and an ear ache. Since it was President's Day, both Instacare and my doctor's office were closed. So I spent the entire day in bed. On Tuesday I felt a little bit better, but still not enough to go to work. I went to the doctor's and it turns out that I had an ear infection and a sinus infection. I started antibiotics and was able to go to work for a few hours on Wednesday. Thursday I woke up with completely different symptoms and ended up back at the doctors for a new set of antibiotics.
On Friday, Chelsea needed some help with Carson so she could get some things done, so I spent the morning at her house watching him. He is getting so big and changing so fast. He will be all grown up if we blink! It was a great way to start my day!
No comments:
Post a Comment