Sunday, February 19, 2012

Update

I thought I would update on my week, so here goes. I survived the worst day of the year, Valentines Day, and only just made it through it by eating a personal pie that one of my piano students gave me and getting loves from my nephew when he came to visit that night. My parents went out of town on Wednesday, so it was just me and Chase. We went to Golden Corral for dinner, (I had coupons for 2 free meals) and then we worked on his essays for school and made a cake for Nyla's birthday. The cake didn't turn out the way that I wanted it to, but it was okay.
All this week I have had a headache that I just can't seem to shake, so I missed my cake decorating class. Hopefully I get a chance to work on some of the stuff before my next class on Thursday. I will post pictures when I get them done. Since I have been feeling worn out and have had a headache, I haven't been very productive. I figured that had to change so on Saturday I got right up and started sewing. These are the newest additions to my shop:

I did take a break in the middle of my sewing extravaganza to take Heather to meet Carson (and to kiss his cute face!). I was quite pleased with what I was able to accomplish yesterday despite having to make a caffeine run to try to take the edge off this headache.

No comments: