I was looking through some old photos the other day and came across some forgotten gems.
This was the Williams family. Don't remember the year, but I was still in High School.
This was the girls' choice Valentines Dance in 2005. It was such a blast!
We took the dog to training and he apparently graduated (with some cheating from Chase). Do our faces say "Hahaha, this is a milestone?"
Monterey Bay Aquarium. This was our New Years Trip to California. My favorite trip!!
New Years found us at the beach! Crazy huh!?!
My very first school dance. This was so much fun!
Us kids at Michelle's wedding waiting outside the Temple.
Baby Alyssa! This was 10 years ago.
Heather and I before our Valentines Dance! I'm so glad we are still such close friends, I sure love her!
My last year of girls' camp. I loved being a Youth leader and my whole family was there that year since mom was the camp director, all of us girls were in Young Womens and Dad was one of the Priesthood members, so Chase had to come along too!
We used to go to Jackson Hole all the time with the Griffiths family growing up.
Jacki & I had our 16th birthday party together.
Look how little we were! :)





1 comment:
I love trips down memory lane!! And I love all of these great pictures!!! It's fun for me to see glimpses of your life before I knew you- what a happy wonderful life :)
Post a Comment