Friday, December 27, 2013

Holiday Time

Yesterday since everyone but Dad & Connor had the day off, we went to see "Frozen". It was so cute! It was also Carson's very first movie in the theater. He did soooo good. He just snuggled on my lap the whole time. He didn't need a toy or to get down. He just needed his "na-nae", popcorn, and water. After the movie he kept babbling about the snow and the snowman and nose. I think it is safe to say that he loved it!
 
 
I used some of my Christmas money to buy the complete series of "Numb3rs". I love it and I'm so very excited to watch it whenever I want! 

Nyla gave me a little "pamper myself" gift. I got bath salts, sugar scrub and serum!

1 comment:

Kaela said...

I've heard such great things about that movie- I hope we can catch it when it comes to the dollar theatre!!