I got to babysit my friends' little 2 month old daughter for a couple of hours yesterday while her parents went to the Temple. She is such a doll and is super chatty. I loved spending time with her and helping my friends out so they could go on a little date to the Temple!


Yesterday afternoon was our White family Christmas party. This year we had it at our house. Everyone made it including Kaily and almost 2 week old, Aspen. It was great to get to meet the newest addition and hold her. Carson even got to hold the baby, but he didn't really appreciate that aunt Shanae was holding her. He kept telling me to put her back in her bed or give her to Kenna. It was really fun to see Carson play with his cousins too! Whenever Carson is at our house, he wants to play in my bedroom and I must be the coolest aunt, because I just let him tear it apart. Carson showed all of the kids the various things to play with in my room and once I convinced their mothers that they really could play in there, it became THE ROOM TO PLAY IN! For quite a while it was constant squealing and giggling coming from my room. The adults finally ventured to check out the destruction. It really wasn't bad, the picture above my bed got knocked down, but it was easily put back up later that night.
The kids had a blast playing and beating up Uncle Chase. I often heard exclamations of how cool Shanae's room was. The kids also loved opening all of the Christmas presents and playing with their new toys. My mom made all of the kids hooded towels and they were a hit. Carson especially loved wearing his and walking around. He looked like a little jedi!
After opening gifts we were all sitting around visiting and Nolan and Carson got too quiet. McKenna got up to investigate and could hear muted whining. They had gone in the dark bathroom and shut the door. Neither of them could open it. When Kenna opened the door, Nolan was sobbing and Carson was whining with a concerned look on his face. I don't think that either of them were traumatized. In fact if you asked Carson if he was scared, he would say no.



No comments:
Post a Comment